Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy times!


I am so happy with my organic produce delivery every week! We're eating much heathier and learning about new veggies, what they taste like and what I can do with them! I've had some struggles with what to do with some of the more unique veggies like, Kale, Radishes, Collard greens, turnips... so today on my day off, I decided to go to my local library and rent a book on cooking with different kinds of Vegetables! I found a GREAT book called " From the cook's garden" by Ellen Ecker Ogden. I am about to buy this book because of all the wonderful, healthy, veggie filled recipes!

We're also headed out of town in one week, to Arizona, Mesa to be exact, to visit my niece and family, because my niece is getting married!!! I've been working on two pillowcases for the soon to be newly weds, I'm embroidering a beautiful pattern onto the cases. I will update with photos soon! hope you're all enjoying your February!

No comments: