Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thoughts thus far.

Why do I live here?
Don't get me wrong, I love my life. I really do. I love California, all the golden goodness it has to offer. Yosemite right in my back yard. My church family is something I could never replace.
My jobs are wondeful, I love Starbucks, my co-workers warm my heart. And the families I nanny for, priceless. I've made such fantastic.memories with the family I've been with for over two years, they're family. It will break my heart the day I say goodbye.
My loving situation, although isn't perfect, its fitting well at this current life stage.

Those are the reasons I live here. But I ache for more. I feel as if I'm aimlessly wondering this planet. Sprinkling Christ love about, wherever I go. But what more does this world offer? Lots. I just feel it in my bones. I'm called to something greater.

Journey with me in finding out what that is.







2 comments:

Emily said...

If you seek Him, you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart. Praying for you on your journey to find that "something more." He is faithful. Love you!

Unknown said...

I love you Em :D Thanks dear.