Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Starting over

Today I'm starting over. It's nice and refeshing knowing I get to. It's great knowing each day is new and His grace is new each morning.

Rory bought us plane tickets to go see my lovely sister & her hubs, in Oregon in a little over a month, for my 27th birthday!! My sister is an amazing photographer, so I thought I'd take advantage of that and have photos done of Rory & I. Knowing that, and knowing how I need goals, short & long term, I've decided to go gungho and jump back onto that Paleo Bandwagon! I've only lost 10lbs total, which isn't much, when looking at overall goals and the time spent. I've been very faithful to working out & watching what I eat, but I need to go hardcore.

My goal, by the time we land in Portland on Oct. 11th, is to be 10lbs lighter. I also have a goal to not cheat. They say cheating is important in a diet, shoot, I've said cheating is important in dieting, but I don't know how much I agree with that anymore. I need to stick with paleo, full force, no cheating. I'm going to set my bar high, and say for the next month and week(ish) I'm not going to cheat. I'll keep you updated with progress and photos. Ten lbs makes a big difference.

No comments: