Friday, May 1, 2009

Talking to Karie

my silly sister :)
matchie matchie!

line dancing!


snow in oregon,








beach photos with nate franklin, gift for our parents

brian and karie in cambodia last week






my dear sister who lives in cambodia currently, teaching children







the girls! my kitty and my sissy







Karie and I sharing photos from my trip to Fiji








dinner with Jackie,










saying goodbye to karie in the air port.











SF for my birthday 2004












the week I got back from Fiji













Mom's wedding 2005

My dear sister, one of my very best friends, we've shared so much together and I cannot imagine someone more enjoyable, hilarious, kind, selfless, and genunie to spend my life with! All the memories we've shared, the good the bad, we've gone through it all together. I love you so much Sister. Bless you on this day as we celebrate your wonderful joyus birth!
your little sister!
Rachel
Happy birthday my dear sister!

2 comments:

Talia said...

aw, how sweet. Sisters are the best!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, YES THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!