Thursday, July 30, 2009

enjoying myself fully!

Hello All!
I'm currently in Los Gatos staying at my Mom's home. My little Sister in Law and I left from Fresno yesterday around 6:30pm, and drove straight through to Los Gatos arriving at around 9pm. From then on it's been laughter, rest, good food, shopping, making memories, lots of walking, enjoying this PERFECT weather. We've truly had a lovely girly day. We slept in till about 9 this morning, had cereal, i sat on the porch with my Oj and cereal, and read my bible, enjoying my Mom's breautiful overfilled front yard with all sorts of flowers and plants. I showered and got ready and Jess and I trekked Downtown, to thrift stores, vintage and french indoor decor stores, and an amazing bakery for some delcious chocolate cookies, walked to my high school and strolled down memory lane. Walked through town and ate at Pizza my heart... I feel so full right now... not from the pizza, cookie, or coffee, but my life feels very full of good. I am thankful to the GREAT Lord for all the lovely life he's given me, an amazing family, a great home town, a beautiful school, and lots of new things to look forward to. All I can say is coming back here helps me appreciate my roots, and my wings. Tonight we'll meet up with my Daddy, and we'll venture to Santa Cruz to meet up with my Sister and her husband and children! I cannot wait. My family from AZ are some of my favorites :) My aunt and cousin will also be joining us from the N. Bay, and they're some of my other favorites! It's tradition for our family to go to the Boardwalk on the Pepsi nights, and Michael's sister Jessica has never been to Santa Cruz or the Boardwalk! Boy is she in for a fun night :) I'll post ALL the photos soon!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oooh, you are a lucky duck! So glad you've gotten to enjoy the family time and a visit to one of the most wonderful places on earth. Can't wait to see your pics!