Monday, April 26, 2010

THANK YOU DONNA!!!!!!!!!!!

I had posted on my facebook about a week ago this:

Rachel Ruelas:"does anyone have these two books they'd like to send to me in trade for a home cooked meal or two?: "A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table - Molly Wizenberg" and Weekend Sewing: More Than 40 Projects and Ideas for Inspired Stitching - Heather Ross"

In return i received this comment:
Donna:
Ask and you shall receive ;)

"A Homemade Life" 1 item will be shipped to Mrs. Rachel Ruelas from beachwoodbooks. Estimated delivery April 23, 2010 - May 10, 2010

Enjoy ;)
April 17 at 9:46pm ·


And I just received the book yesterday in the mail!!! Thank you Lord Jesus for friends!!! I will for sure post some recipes and photos of meals I make from the book!!!
Thank you Donna!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Have you read the 40 weekend sewing book yet? or taken a peek at it? I saw that book from another blog - is it good? <3

Unknown said...

oh wait lol..I just realized you didnt get the book. I saw it through another blog I have on my page - the purl bee. It looks really good!