Sunday, November 7, 2010

A scary hike....

My dad came down this weekend! It was really lovely timing. My heart is going through a lot right now, and I needed a Dad weekend. A Dad hug, and some Daddy attention. All of which I got :) Thank you Lord! The main reason He visited for the weekend was because He comes down every year for our church's annal Harvest Festival! So Saturday before the Festival ( next post) I wanted to take my dad hiking in one of my favorite spots.
We go hiking here OFTEN and it's VERY close to town! Thankfully. If you live in Fresno I'd be happy to tell you where. And as we were driving into the hiking spot, we saw a BOB CAT run across the ROAD! :D SUCH a beautiful creature and an ABSOLUTE treat! I also almost ran over a tarantula... SICK right?! How often do you see one of those?! Not often...

so please follow along with these lovely photos to see what wonderful treats we've found on the trail! :D













No comments: