Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Egg nog or hot chocolate? meh... coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When do you put your decorations up? no specific time, I'm sure when we have chillins, we'll make that a more specific day.

When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I never believed in Santa Claus so I guess I always knew the truth.

How do you decorate your Christmas tree? white lights, close to the trunk and then out near the edge, so it looks sparkley all over, and red and gold ornaments with a few memorable ones in there too.

Snow! Love it or dread it? I do love snow! I was wish I was somewhere where it snowed.


Do you remember your favorite gift? I'll always remember that, it's Jesus :)


What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Celebrating the brith of my Lord.


What is your favorite holiday dessert? cranberry bliss bar from the Bux


What is your favorite holiday tradition? dressing the tree.


What tops your tree? A golden star :)


Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? GIVING ROCKS!


What is your favorite Christmas song? Little drummer boy


Candy canes? meh... I can totally live without them

Favorite Christmas movie? Muppets Christmas, Animal!

No comments: