Friday, December 26, 2008

on the road again...

I am currently blogging from the road... litterally on the road, Thanks to my wonderful smart Husband's phone, we're able to drive thousands of miles, still conected to the world wide net! How fun! I'm looking out the covered wagon, I mean windows, at beautiful rugged, sun capped mountains here in the Southern California Desert, on our way to the Arizon state line and loosing an hour. It shall be worth it! We're going to be in Mesa AZ for two nights, spending time with my beautiful sister, her husband, and their 5 children and some of their children! it will be a trip worth the miles! Then sunday, the 28th, we're headed up from Mesa, through Utah, a teeny bit of Idaho, and into one of the most beautiful places in the grand ole Usa, Montana. If you haven't been, I'd HIGHLY advise you to check it out. Highly. We'll be staying in Bozeman, a cute town of about 50,000 in the winter, spring and fall months, and about 35,000 in summer. A thriving college town, with sweet festivals, a huge awesome farmers market, and characture unlike any other town I've experienced. I am beyong excited to spend time with my mom and husband, showing him around a place I hold so dear in my heart.

I'm praying God gets the glory in our time here on the road. What a gift He has given us... these mountains, this weather, snow, laughter, music and warm memories... Praise be to the Lord who gives and takes away.

No comments: