Saturday, February 28, 2009

Photos of my home


Luca and Pappa hanging out :)

current pier one purchases:
box of matches with a bird on them, pier
one taunts me with all their adorable bird
products:


egg soaps and bird dish



napkin holders!



roses from valentines day :)

my babies
the french board in my kitchen, holds recipes
for the up coming week, or notes or coupons

my counters, I love jars with things in them.

Bought these two cute blue jars at Grandpa's
Place. I really like blue jars

back of the toilet in the guest bath, bought this
cute book at Grandpa's place, it's called
" The Adventure of Shells"
Loved it.
my birds have 7 eggs in their nest currently.
i'm on edge waiting for a tiny bird to appear!
my husband gave me this at lunch today :)

our home


market flowers= such a happy rach

No comments: