Friday, January 15, 2010


What I'm thinking: How much I LOVE Oren Lavie.. check him out on Groveshark.com He's amazing... perfect music for a 10:40pm post.


What I'm reading: Proverbs


What I'm listening to: Oren Larvie


What I'm learning: To appreciate all the free time God has give me, Piano, organic ways, and to cook more exotic things :)


What I'm watching: Lily


What's cooking: More exotic things!


What I'm buying:
I bought 4 of my new favorite things today!!:

Bird Tumblers from Pottery Barn





What I'm wearing: my favorite cocktail dress from gottchalks, nabbed this baby when g was going out of buisness, from $70 to $30!


What I'm thankful for: I could never name them all, currently on my mind, provision, fellowship, learning new things


What I'm creating: I'm embroidering two beautiful pillow cases, a His and Hers set, for my beautiful niece who is getting married in a month! Pictures to follow :)


What I'm praying: That the Lord ignites a fire in our hearts for Him


What I'm planning: Sleeping in tomorrow!


What I'm looking forward to: See answer above :D

No comments: