Friday, August 26, 2011

litterally....dancing the night away.

The evidence

Pictured: Nic, Kendall (front) Christian ( back), me, Gaston, my girl, Jackie, and our boss and friend, Casey.

I love these folks....

Gaston and Nic.
Two of my favorite people to work with are moving away to college.
It's with sadness that I bid them farewell.
We had a blast doing it though :)
We met for sushi and dancing at a local fantastic lil shack called Roe.
Amazing Sushi. Fantastic friends, not just co workers, speeches, high heels, giddy childish goofy fun.
I love my life.
my friends and I danced till 1230am.
dancing frees me.
brings me back to earth.

2 comments:

Karie Ann said...

Zumba is helping me feel more comfortable with free lance dancing. Do you find yourself doing any Zumba moves? :o)

Unknown said...

yes!!! I totally do zumba type moves sometimes!! I love zumba!! I can't WAIT till you are free to dance. I hope that a beer and a visit from long lost sister in a week and a half will bring that out in ya?!
pleaseeeee