A - Age: Twenty three

B - Band listening to right now: currently STUCK on coldplay, on my compy and i pod

C - Career future: wife and mom
D - Dad’s name: Barron

E - Easiest person to talk to: My hubbie michael

F - Favorite type of shoe: flats

G – Grapes or Grapefruit: Grapes

H – Hometown: Los Gatos CA

I – Instrumental talent: I got a voilin for my birthday, hopefully I learn to play it :) Thanks Mom!

J – Juice of choice: APPLE!

K – Koala Bear or Panda Bear: both!

L - Longest car ride ever: to washington 17 hours non stop, except for potty, coffee and gas… esentials!
M – Middle name: Elise
N - Number of jobs you’ve had: gosh like 10
O- OCD traits: cleaning
P - Phobia[s]: people i love dying
Q - Quote: this one i’ve been saying quite often lately, ” She looketh well to the ways of her household and eats not the bread of idleness.”

R - Reason to smile: God is faithful, and clean kitchen, chubbie puppies, sunshine, and candles

S - Song you sang last: don’t remember

T - Time you wake up: sadly, differs everyday
U - Unknown fact about me: My parents were going to name me Devon Charles if I was a boy
V - Vegetable you hate: mushrooms.

W - Worst habit: waiting till the last minute!

X - X-rays you’ve had: teeth
Y - Yummiest food my belly likes:
Z - Zany Nick Name: Rae Rue
Now it’s YOUR turn! Answer one of these questions in the comments or share your ABCs on your blog!