Saturday, November 22, 2008

Searching Searching Searching...

I have only found one home in Fresno that I really REALLY liked. And it was WAY out of reach. Not price wise, but just TOO much work.

And I feel hopeless, like I'm being WAY too picky.

I don't want a new home, I don't want a trendy home, I don't want a home in neighborhood that looks like EVERYONE else's! I want something neat, something people will remember,good memories :) and I cannot for the LIFE of me, find anything ANYTHING like that in this area... as you know from my post I am still in love with ANYTHING Montana, and would LOVE to move there, have wanted to for years now. So i decide to tease myself and look into some homes for sale in Bozeman, where i want to live:


CHECK THIS OUT!
THIS FANTASTIC 12 ACRE PARCEL BORDERS PUBLIC LAND, HAS GREAT SECLUCTION AND OFFERS A UNIQUE OFF THE GRID HOME. SOLAR HOME AND GENERATOR BACK-UP, WELL HAS BEEN DRILLED, lOTS OF TILE AND RUSTIC ACCENTS INTERESTING DESGN AND FINSIHES. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SECLUDED MOUNTAIN LIVING LOOK MORE MORE CALL TODAY:$249,900
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


IT HAS A ROCK WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








And another sweet one:

$249,900
Charming and rustic 2 bedroom log cabin on an acre bordered by Pitcher Creek. Beautiful mountain setting, yet just 2/10 of a mile from Bear Canyon interstate access. Updated kitchen with tiled counters. hardwood floors throughout.

I can just see Michael and I rocking on wooden rocking chairs with our morning coffee, gazing upon miles and miles of trees and high mountains...





oh yeah, we have a creek in our backyard............................

No comments: